Monday, May 24, 2021

Cyclone Yaas: Locals evacuated to shelter homes in Odisha's Jagatsinghpur

With impending very severe cyclonic storm Yaas predicted to make landfall on the Odisha-West Bengal border on the eastern coast of the country, the district administration evacuated locals from their homes to shelter homes in Jagatsinghpur district. Lakshmi from Sandhakud in Paradeep said, "During the last cyclone, my family lost everything. We luckily survived. I have come here with my husband, daughter, and her children."

With impending very severe cyclonic storm Yaas predicted to make landfall on the Odisha-West Bengal border on the eastern coast of the country, the district administration evacuated locals from their homes to shelter homes in Jagatsinghpur district. Lakshmi from Sandhakud in Paradeep said, "During the last cyclone, my family lost everything. We luckily survived. I have come here with my husband, daughter, and her children." May 25, 2021 at 07:28AM https://ift.tt/3bQTsQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment